Dark Violet Amethyst is a Quartz Gem. She fled from Homeworld and is currently on Earth.
Dark Violet Amethyst is about 5' 4" in height, with an almost stout build. She a small nose, plump lips, blue eyes, fuchsia skin, and faded purple, unkempt hair.
She wears a white T-shirt, black shorts, and grey boots.
She wears a purple outfit with a white diamond on the middle, black sweats and yellow boots.
Dark Violet Amethyst is strange.
Like all Gems, Dark Violet Amethyst has the ability to invoke a weapon, change shape, strength and skill beyond human battle, and retreat to her gem after being wounded to heal.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Audiokinesis: Dark Violet Amethyst can create, shape and manipulate sound. She can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement. In essence, sound is an invisible, deadly weapon and a versatile tool.
- Amethyst is the birthstone for those who are born in February or for the zodiacal sign of Pisces and Aquarius.
- Amethyst is the national gemstone of Uruguay.
- Amethyst is assigned to the planet Neptune.
- Amethyst belongs to the macrocrystalline branch of quartz and owes its violet/purple color to iron and aluminum impurities.
- Like other varieties of macrocrystalline quartz, amethyst has transparent to translucent clarity and a vitreous luster.
- Amethyst stones are often associated with the Greek/Roman god Dionysus/Bacchus, god of wine, intoxication, madness, and agriculture.
- Since amethyst was considered an antidote against drunkenness, many wine goblets were carved from amethyst stone. Still to this day, violet-purple amethyst is a symbol of sobriety.
- Amethyst owes its color to iron and aluminum impurities. The colors range from purple and violet to pale red-violet.
- Without such coloring agents, amethyst would simply be transparent, ordinary colorless quartz.
|Dark Violet Amethyst's gemstone is located on her chest, featuring a hexagonal facet. The front and back are symmetrical. It is a tetradecahedron, specifically a truncated hexagonal dipyramid. It's overall shape is circular.|
|Unfused Gems||Amber • Ametrine (LGL) • Andesine • Angel Aura Quartz • Apatite • Bismuth • Bloodstone (Fluf59001) • Bloodstone (Hydrarchy) • Blue Obsidian • Cacoxenite • Calcite • Clear Quartz • Coral • Coral (Homeworld) • Crystal • Cymophane • Dark Violet Amethyst • Dragon Opal • Fluorite • Green Pearl • Hematite • Jadeite • Jayven • Kunzite • Kyanite • Labradorite (SquareBirdMom) • Lightning Opal • Moonstone • Nephrite • Obsidian • Onyx • Opalite • Red Diamond • Red Pearl • Smoky Quartz • Talc • Zoisite (Amber&Onyx)|
|Fusions||Apadian • Blue Garnet • Labradorite (Amber&Onyx)|